Shamanism Tour in Nepalis attractive trip to know the important role in social and its trust to anima by the sickness people. Shamans are known as ‘Dhami’ and ‘Jhakri’ by the local people who believe that these spiritual doctors possess supernatural powers. It is practiced all religion in Nepal especially who live in the hill region. We should respect nature and elements, deities and spirit otherwise various reasons have conspired to cause sickness. Village shaman also known as Jhaakri and he will be a medium to communicate with divinities. The shaman use symbolic dress, act drumming and performing healing practices with mantras. They can take special day and it can takes one to three times too cure the sickness with sacrificing chickens, pigeons and male goats too to the spirit. It will be good fun too. In Nepal politicians, rich families and others involve with this tantric for fulfillment of theirs wants. Please ask for us for more information if you are interesting to take a shaman tour with us.
Itinerary for Shamanism Tour.
- Day: 01 arriving in Kathmandu pick up by our Airport Guide and Trance for to Hotel.
- Day: 02 Sightseeing in KathmanduValley, Baudhhanath, Pashupatinath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, MonkeyTemple.
- Day: 03 Visiting Shamanism Research Center and studding about Shamanism.
- Day: 04 Sightseeing in Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Drive to Nagarkot.
- Day: 05 early morning sunrise view and after Breakfast hiking to Changunarayan Temple and Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day: 06 Drop to International airport for your won Destination.
Full Itinerary For Satanism Trek
Day: 01 arriving in Kathmandu pick up by our Airport Guide and Trance for to Hotel.
Day: 02 Sightseeing in KathmanduValley, Baudhhanath, Pashupatinath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, MonkeyTemple.
Day: 03 Drive to Dunche By Bus or privet Car Approximately (6 to 7 Hrs) .
Day: 04 Trek to Chandanbari 5,6 Hours Walking.
Day: 05 Trek to Gosainkund 7 Hrs
Day: 06 Festivals day looking shamanism Dance and Shyapru Dance.
Day: 07 Trek To Dunche 8 Hrs.
Day: 08 Drive Back to Kathmandu.
Day: 09 Drop to International airport for your won Destination.
Our Tour Package Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* Accommodation with breakfast at Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour and all entry fees as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with hot water, tea & coffee during the trek.
* Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters(1 porter for 2 persons) if necessary, their food &
accommodation, salary, equipment and insurance.
* Transportation by private car/van.
* Langtang National Park permit.
* All necessary permits.
* First Aid medical kit box.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* All Government Tax.
Our Tour Package doesn’t include;
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipment like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver…