Fly over the Himalayas from Kathmandu to Lhasa and tour this ancient Buddhist Capital of Tibet. Visit the famous Potala Palace, the Jokhang, great monasteries and walk through the bustling Barkor Market. Lhasa is the Capital of Tibet. The place of Lhasa is highland but is incredible temperature and Nature. Lhasa is the center city of Tibet, at an elevation of 3,650 meters, is situated on the northern banks of the Kyichu River. The River has many aspects of Tibet’s culture, the response and dishonesty in her religious life. For Tibet’s original Buddhist temple, dating from the seventh century was Lhasa’s Jokhang Temple, still found today exciting at the heart of the Old Quarter. In Tibetan Lhasa means “Palace of Gods”, the residence of Dalai Lama (The God King), is the earthly symbol of the extraterrestrial Palace of Avaloketeswora, the Buddha of Infinite Compassion whose incarnation in the person form is believed to be Dalai Lama. This institution, of that period with the first Potala Palace, heralds Buddhism’s first insemination and dissemination in a flourishing Tibetan empire stretching from western China to Nepal, Bhutan and northern India. Though its political fortunes would wax and wane, Lhasa– “the place of the Gods” – would forever thus be associated with the birth of Tibetan Buddhism. It is this birthright that would keep up Lhasa’s prominence from first to last following centuries of better regional and religious conflict.
As Tibet’s political, religious and cultural center, it is a city truly blessed by the gods, where life is unhurried, and its people are jovial. You can fine introductory tour to the heart of Tibet. There are lot of choice of different hotels available.
Lhasa Tibet Tour
Duration: 04 Days
Places Covered: Kathmandu – Lhasa – Kathmandu
Day 1 : Fly Kathmandu – Lhasa. Free day in Lhasa to acclimatize. Potala Palace
Day 2 : Sightseeing of Potala Palace, Sera Monastery & Norbulingka Palace.
Day 3 : Sightseeing of Drepung & Jokhang Monastery & Barkhor Market.
Day 4 : Fly Lhasa – Kathmandu (or to Chengdu for onward journey to China).Land cost will be charged in USD Per Person and it covers the services mentioned below, for price please coming soon.please mention the standard of hotel which you want to use.
Kathmandu-Lhasa flight operates Tue,Thu,Sat, Sun | Lhasa-Chengdu flight operates everyday
Air fares (Subject to Change) : Kathmandu-Lhasa-Kathmandu
Cost Include, Exclude & Visa/Passport
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in star standards Hotel in Tibet & Nepal.
- Daily breakfast in the hotel in Tibet and Nepal.
- All ground transfers and sightseeing by Private Carin Tibet and Nepal.
- English speaking local guides.
- Sightseeing admission fees.
- Tibet Permit,Tibet Visa.
- Meals other than indicated.
- Nepal Visa $25 each.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, tipping, laundry, phone etc.
- All Lunches and dinners.
- Extra expenses due to nature and unforeseen events such as flight delay, cancellation, trip interruption due to inclement weather, civil unrest etc.
- Emergency medical transportation.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fares.
- International fares are quoted separately.
Passport, Visa and Permits
- Tibet visa and tibet travel permit also pre process by us with your passport copies and china visa copie. If you are going to Tibet from Nepal, chinese visa must be issued from Nepal. if you plan to enter china from your home please get china visa from your country.
- Nepal visa is up on arrival at border you need to have 2 passport size photographs,visa fee is $25 per person.
- Passport should be valid for 6 months more at the time of travel.